Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 2 - evening

Yes, I'm still alive! Feeling a little tired, but that can be due to a million things. Like lack of sleep.

Why am I doing this? they ask...
Because last time I did it I felt very good afterwards and it gave me more energy. And another fact is that it allows you to empty out all the "shit" from your guts... All that yucky rotten red meat that doesn't go anywhere but is stuck there... :) Don't complain if I'm disgusting :-) You asked for it.

Big Warning! Do not go and see Alex Rider & the Stormbreaker. (even if it's the only thing you can get tickets too, just ask yourself "why can I get tickets to this show but none of the others?". "Because it's shite" I tell you). Thank god the tickets were freebies. Seriously, do something radical instead... like rent all movies ever made based on Jane Austen books and watch them in one go, without a pee-break. For example.
It was agony, and it didn't help that I actually needed to pee... I'm sure the kid in it was actually American because his accent was just odd. A bit like Rene Zellweger in Bridget Jones (it always disturbes me).

Anyhoodles, time to go to bed soon. Or at least to slouch on the sofa for a little while.
I'll try and see to it that the clock on this thing is adjusted.

Good night pumpkins!

No comments: