Friday, October 13, 2006

Backlash

Oh shit x 2!

Forgive me oh whoever-is-listening... I have sinned. I have done the dirty, i.e. shopped and eaten well.
Yesterday I did give in to temptation and bought some nice food, most of which was consumed in the evening. (What't the point in buying a lot of good food and then eating it all in one go? or is that EXACTLY the point? to eat as long as u have it? or is that just something quite Lutheran? "enjoy what you have fast, you never know when it'll be taken away"). I even had 12cl of a nice red wine. And I think my stomach is trying to tell me something since it's being a bit dodgy... Nothing too dangerous yet, just dodgy.
I mean, how can anyone resist a little of my lovely soup, nice Stockmann Greek bread, prosciutto (or something similar), cherry tomato-mozzarella salad, paté and fries???

And this stomach drama is NOT going to stop me from eating even better and drinking even more wine tonight!!

Other than that, we didn't go too mad. Just bought some new knives for the kitchen and frying pans (how domestic!!).

No more doggie in the house now :'( Sad. The little bitch kept us such good company and she truly is the sweetest thing ever.

On that note, TGIF!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...euhh. so what's the sin really?! :)
love, hannux