Monday, April 30, 2007

27... ...and counting!

So, another year has gone by, but hey, I'm still alive and kicking...
No big drama with getting older this year, the 'sad' thing is that already in January I thought I was 27.

So which is worse, being 27 or not knowing that you're not 27? :-) I'm not sure, but I guess it doesn't matter. Now at least it's a fact that I am.

Today is Vappu/Vappen, no big drama with that either. I think we're staying home, no big inspiration to go get pissed drunk and crawl around Central Helsinki... I could say "been there, done that" but in order not to incriminate myself I'll let the readers use their imagination.
We have been blessed with the presence of our niece/godchild, Smilla, so we can use the excuse of dog-sitting to just stay home. Is this a symptom of (old) age? Not as eager to join crazy parties. Somehow I don't think so as already this year there have been quite a few crazy parties. :-)

So what plans do we have for ESC 2007 in Helsinki? hmmm... damn, gotta get busy sorting out something fun! It's hopefully gonna be big and lound and pretty damn camp :-)

*Inviiiincibleeeeee* ;)

No comments: