Thursday, February 22, 2007

Packing, packing, packed.

Damn, I've become pretty good at this. It took me all of 10 minutes to pack my trolley for the weekend. I guess that's something I've learned over the years. To pack quickly and lightly.

Tomorrow I'm heading off to Joensuu again for a nice relaxed weekend. It's just so nice to get away from hectic Helsinki.

Today I noticed it. It was past 5pm and it was still light outside!! Amazing, I think spring is on the way (even though it's -20 outside). But now we see the light, soon we'll get the warmth. Aaaaaah can't wait!
I got so excited I wanted to walk all the way home, but then I walked for 15 minutes and noticed that it was pretty cold so I took the bus. I guess the walk woulda been better, had I had my proper coat (but as SOMEONE poured beer/bitter/whatever on it last night, it was still wet after me washing it).

Hooray, have a good weekend!

No comments: